Quick Update

I have been furiously researching the video on new HDDSLR cameras.  This has kept me from posting for the last week or so.  We have rented one camera that we will be testing later this week and through the weekend.  If all goes well, we will pull the trigger and purchase next week.  I am really excited about the ability to shoot video with the lenses we already have for our still cameras.  I think this will open up some great opportunities for us. It is also producing some challenges for us.  I have not shot video in the past, so we are having to rethink the way we do most everything at an event.  We look forward to working through these challenges and I will get some updates posted here over the next week or so.  We are coming into our busiest time of the year.  Our work starts ramping up around the 22nd of March and we already have the first three weeks of April booked solid.  This is really going to limit the time...but I can already smell the midnight oil burning.  Hopefully, we will have some great footage posted before the work overload begins.  Till then......