Dury's Photo - Nashville


Talk about great customer service. I can't say enough good things about https://www.durys.com/ I recently went in to look at some new gear my wife needed. I knew that I wanted to purchase a Thinktank Speed Belt and some of the modular components for the belt. After browsing for a bit, I was unable to locate anything other than the speed belt. Robert approached and I asked about the items I wanted and he took great pleasure in assisting me. He helped me to locate the other modular components. I also wanted to take a look at a Think Tank camera bag. Neither of us could locate it on the floor so Robert checked the computer. He ran toward the back of the store and reappeared 5 minutes later with the exact bag I was hunting. He discussed in great detail the pros and cons of the Airstream vs. other Think Tank bags.


Before checkout, I told him that I had already checked online at a couple of the New York places I order. I knew the prices were in line but New York also offered free shipping. Robert ran his magic fingers across the keyboard and matched the online price. I always want to buy local and it makes it an easy decision when the local guys go out of their way with great service and a great price. If you are in Nashville, be sure to check out their store. If not, check them out online. You can't beat these guys.